Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Intro



I'm not sure how you ended up here... Maybe you stumbled across my blog or you did a search for me. You might know me as bensharkey the youtube singer. Well, when I'm not singing or working... sometimes I like to just chillax a bit and write down my thoughts. Although, in the past, I haven't been very consistent in doing this. I started a blog on myspace and have a few posts there but I hardly go on myspace anymore so it's hard for me to keep up with writing a blog.

What do I want to get accomplished here? Well, that's a good question. I guess writing down thoughts is a good way to separate one's self from his/her life and look at things from a different perspective. I've always believed that writing is another form of expression and it's a good way to let things out without bottling things up. Plus, there are things that I would like to share with readers and other bloggers.


6 comments:

  1. Found your blog via YouTube, just wanted to say you have such a great voice and you can play the guitar better than I can ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben,

    I don't speak english but... Então vou falar em meu idioma. Sou brasileiro, e simplesmente adoro sua música, seu som. Talvez este comentário não tenha nenhum significado para voce mas para mim é muito importante está te falando o quanto eu gosto de sua música! Congratulations e gostaria muito de saber que vc leu o meu comentário e que gostou.
    Thanks

    sandersonmedeiros@yahoo.com.br
    your brazilian fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!! VOCÊ É MUITO TALENTOSO .

    VISITE O BRASIL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! My name is Alexandra, Ale...and mi english is not so good, but I want to tell you: congratulations! You are very profesional, very clean, your blog, your pictures, well done! And your voice is very beautifull.
    I found your face and your voice on youtube, looking for something about Bublé. I think that my opinion is important, because this and all the opinions will provide you strength to continue with your work .
    Greetings from Chile, my land.
    Ale

    ReplyDelete

Request Ben Sharkey to come to you!